People are not getting what they want on Public Sector websites
Get a clear view into what they want with digital journeys – and improve government services
How digital journeys can improve government services
Get eye opening results
The Syntasa Solution – Powered by Google Cloud helps you observe digital behavior to quickly find actionable insights
Why is a visitor interacting with a given property?Examples
- How do we identify visitor’s intent?
- How should we segment/cluster visitors?
- Should we personalize user experiences based on their previous visits?
What steps do visitors take to get what they need?Examples
- What do cross-session and cross-site journeys look like?
- Are visitors coming from search and then going back again?
Can we identify “pleasant” and “unpleasant” journeys?
Did visitors succeed, make progress, or fail?Examples
- Did visitors succeed, make progress, or fail?
- What are the different paths to a success event?
- How is bounce rate affected by visitors going to other government properties?
- What success KPIs should we track?
Turn your insights into the ultimate experience for your constituents
- Social listening
Website / Apps
- Call center
Use digital behavior + AI / ML to build your superpower
with similar behaviors, and gain insights for People Like You (PLY)
to make recommendations like Recently Viewed by You, or Most Popular.
Build better search
experiences so users easily and quickly find what they need.
Easily ingest data from martech systems (like Google Analytics or Matomo), adtech systems (like Google Ads and Facebook), CRM systems (like Salesforce); see the Product page for complete list
Our ID Graph enables to you use the identifiers in your data to stitch together data across devices, channels, and systems.
Retroactively assembles all steps in each journey and arranges by identify and time
Shows step by step journeys in aggregate for all visitors across your entire digital platform
Our behavioral data experts will help jumpstart your analytics efforts so you get insights faster.