We’re excited to announce that Syntasa’s Customer Intelligence Platform is now available on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Marketplace. For several years, Syntasa has been working with leading household brands to build personalized and relevant experiences for their customers—accelerating marketing use cases as a Google Cloud for Marketing partner in the Google Cloud Platform.
With Syntasa in Google Cloud Platform,
- Build their own Customer Data Platform or Data Management Platform with
the only CDP and DMP capability available in the GCP Marketplace
- Implement data-driven personalized recommendations for both products and content
- Build more targeted audiences for higher performing advertising and
email campaigns, including activating Adobe Audiences in the Google Marketing
- Generate better insights into customer behavior with bottom-up journey
- Improve attribution to get better insight into which marketing
activities are driving value using all methods, including Markov models and
- Ensure data compliance by monitoring incoming data streams for
personally identifiable information, redacting it from data flows, and alerting
the appropriate parties for action
- Create comprehensive identity graphs for each customer across channels
Syntasa customers use our Customer Intelligence Platform to:
- Collect first-party behavioral data from martech and adtech systems like Adobe, Google, and Salesforce
- Unify it at the individual level with customer data using our ID Graph capabilities
- Develop customized AI models using transparent, open source technologies
- Activate those predictions across channels to empower intelligent experiences
“This partnership with Google Cloud Platform Marketplace makes it easier than ever for companies to leverage first-party behavioral data. And our team’s deep expertise with this data and these technologies help our customers get started in a couple weeks and deliver value to production in a few months,” says Jay Marwaha, Founder and CEO at Syntasa.
GCP Marketplace makes it easy to quickly and easily deploy cloud-native software like Syntasa in Google Cloud Platform. Syntasa has adopted advanced GCP technologies like Kubernetes to enable customers to easily set up Syntasa without any manual configuration required, and Anthos to enable customers to use Syntasa in hybrid cloud environments. Companies who are interested in seeing how Syntasa will help can request a free trial license key by contacting us here.
Visit the Syntasa Marketplace page to get started today →